My experience with Kalaripayattu

I recently had the honour of visiting Kochi, and watching Kalaripayattu experts show their skills in a wondrous and breathtaking series of attack like scenarios. Kalaripayattu is believed to be the mother of all martial arts. Amongst many Chinese traders, was Boddhidharma who visited Kerala. When he was acquainted by the art of Kalaripayattu he…

Thoughts on migration

Only 3% of the world population has been living outside their home country. However, it is strong enough to send the other 97% wondering about how it is a crisis. A small percentage engaging in migration may be the reason why we understand so little about the reality of their situation. Migration is a very poor…